Marketing & eCommerce Manager
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba · Posted on February 12, 2020
Reporting to the General Manager, this position is responsible for providing leadership and coordination of Westward Parts Services Ltd. Marketing & eCommerce functions; developing and implementing a marketing strategy that results in positive business growth; and monitoring and analyzing marketing activities against company goals.
- Participate in business planning, forecasting, budgeting and human resources decisions that impact the organization.
- Lead and develop Marketing and eCommerce plans in line with the corporate strategy, as well as gaining input and recommendations from other departments.
- Provide creative marketing tools for the successful introduction of new product lines and identifying opportunities to increase sales for new and current customers.
- Direct and oversee all Westward Parts Services Ltd. Marketing and eCommerce functions. This includes Trade Shows participation and establishment of Show objectives and performance measurement.
- Develop and manage marketing budgets, products, promotions, etc.
- Develop partnerships on acquisition tactics, paid media, social media marketing, etc. to insure targeted returns and revenue goals are met.
- Manage the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials including the annual catalogue, in conjunction with other departments. Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
- Ownership of all company promotional program and materials, including corporate image, web, media, print material, and marketing production.
- Manage and Develop all website content, site merchandising, customer shopping experience, and conversion rate optimization tactics while leading growth initiatives for eCommerce Sales.
- Ability to execute digital marketing activities including SEO, SEM.
- Stay current on eCommerce/Digital Marketing industry trends and implement improvements for continued growth.
- Collaborate with IT to identify and develop new features and customer experience that help differentiate our product’s positioning from competitors.
- Manage all Social Media while aiding in the creation of online materials in support of product lines including online banner ads, product requests, sales collateral, etc.
- Lead all Westward Parts Expo event activities including Event objectives and performance measurement.
- Lead and direct a team of marketing staff including, hiring, delegating, scheduling work, managing performance and expectations, making compensation decisions and administering policies and procedures.
- Actively work on strategies to promote staff engagement and problem solving. Follow through as appropriate to ensure positive outcomes for all stakeholders.
- Review/approve employment forms for staff including but not limited to, payroll, timesheets, expenses, salary changes, vacation approvals, etc.
- 7-10 years of relevant eCommerce and Marketing experience with an understanding of the Agricultural equipment industry and products. Post-Secondary education is required.
- Agricultural knowledge and experience would be important to the success of the role.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Must be organized with excellent time management skills with the ability to lead and motivate others.
- Computer skills and competence with MS office, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign.
- Travel will be expected throughout North America.