Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba · Posted on November 28, 2019
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager, this position is responsible for a variety of marketing support pieces that support that annual sales budget. The primary function is to manage all Marketing Content for the company website through the Product Information Management (PIM) tool. This position works with the Sales & Marketing Manager on the company’s marketing calendar, social media calendar, dealer and internal communications as well as a variety of supporting functions including trade show, dealer and training events.
- Reviewing and editing PIM related items such as hierarchy & structure to enable top end customer experience.
- Perform daily, weekly, monthly and yearly PIM maintenance as required.
- Updating database (new parts, stocking type changes, obsolete parts, supplier logo’s), adding in missing content into database (images, videos, PDFs, part attributes), part research.
- Coordinate and create social media calendar and campaigns that promote, protects, and positions Westward Parts. - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube (video creations for product tutorials, customer testimonials, etc.), Google and Hootsuite.
- Take photos of new products for bulletins, create content for new product bulletins, announcements, promotions, carousel images, etc. to post online. Send out completed email campaigns to dealers, internal group, etc.
- Draft and proofread communications and correspondences, trade show support and apparel image marketing both internal and external.
- Create customizable surveys and report on data analysis, etc. on online survey software, such as Survey Monkey.
- Ensure effective and successful launch of new products into marketplace. Ensure catalogues/website are up to date and communicated, work closely with purchasing and sales team, communicate message and follow up with sales team.
- Collaborate with marketing team to assist with developing and implementing marketing calendar to guide and structure year.
- Review and revise all marketing processes.
- Assist with creating, distributing, and updating catalogues.
- Assist at Dealer Events, Training Events and Expo Support.
- Editing/publishing the Westward Newsletter.
- Other responsibilities as required, as assigned by the Sales and Marketing Manager.
- University Degree, diploma or equivalent in relevant field.
- Experience in marketing, ecommerce or content management.
- Experience in Ag, Industrial or distribution environment.
- A team player exhibiting a willingness to take on new challenges.
- A strong communicator.
- Strong Excel Skills.
- Database management experience.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in groups or on own.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in constantly changing environment.
- Ability to travel on occasion.
- Other duties as assigned.