Customer Service Representative
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan · Posted on May 8, 2018
PURPOSE and SCOPE
This Customer Service Representative is a member of the Westward Parts Services Ltd. primary contact team for customers interested in the products we offer and will be required to handle a high volume of inbound and outbound calls as well as a high volume of online and fax orders.
Working closely with other team members this role is responsible to provide an enjoyable customer experience by being the primary point of contact for our customers and assisting them in placing orders, responding to questions about price, availability, delivery, super-cession information, returns and warranty as well as managing complaints, providing general information and all other information that the customer requires.
- Deliver an enjoyable customer experience by following established customer service standards and processes as it pertains to First Call Resolution, Answer On Time, Outbound Follow Up Calls as well as all other primary contact team member Customer Experience Factors.
- Respond to phone, online and/or fax orders from customers efficiently and accurately; provide knowledge and assistance to customers on products, help to identify products, provide price quotations, confirm and process orders and accounts payable information in the computer system.
- Work with others to manage and resolve customer concerns; identify and escalate concerns and complaints to supervisors as required.
- Contribute to the strategic goals by creating a positive work environment that includes respect for others, open communication and a commitment to teamwork. Participate in team meetings and take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge.
- Other responsibilities as required and/or as assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- The standard schedule of work for this role is varied to accommodate the busy harvest season and may include the occasional weekend shift and/or alterations to the hours of operation.
- Hours of operation for this role are Monday to Friday beginning at 8:00am and ending at 5:00pm with a One (1) Hour Lunch Break and Two (2) Fifteen Minute breaks
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time at a desk with computer and headset.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a customer service environment or agriculture parts industry an asset.
Skills and Knowledge
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment with constant interruptions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Exhibits a friendly, positive approach to providing an enjoyable customer experience.
- Must be organized with excellent time management skills.
- Computer skills and competence with MS office, as well as knowledge of internal computer systems.
Westward Parts Services Ltd. offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Thank you for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- E-mail resume to: email@example.com
- Fax: 1-800-721-2977
Westward Parts Services Ltd.
201 Henderson Drive
Regina, SK S4N 7E2