Customer Service Representative
Location: Red Deer, Alberta · Posted on February 10, 2017
PURPOSE and SCOPE
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to customers of Westward Parts. Key aspects of the role include identifying customer needs, determining the correct products for purchase and processing customer orders. The successful candidate will be asked to maximize sales growth and account volume by effectively selling the company’s products and services.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Follows established customer service standards and processes.
- Provides Knowledge of products and services to existing/prospective customers and assists in selecting the best options for their needs in order to generate new business for Westward Parts.
- Respond to phone, online or fax orders from customers, process accurate order and billing information.
- Working with others to resolve issues, concerns, discrepancies with customer orders and expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Contribute to the goals of the department by creating a positive work environment that includes respect for others, open communication and a commitment to teamwork.
- Participate in team meetings and contribute to recommendations for improving workflow or creating efficiencies with the team.
- Adhere to all employment policies and procedures.
- Attend industry trade shows and conventions.
- Other responsibilities as required and assigned by the Customer Service Manager.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a customer service environment.
- Excellent understanding of agricultural business and industry trends.
- Strong inter-personal skills – emphasis on relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional skills – comfortable working independently.
- Must have parts sales experience.
- Agricultural experience considered an asset.
Key Measurements of Success
- Detail oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be well organized with excellent time management skills.
- Computer skills and competence with MS office, as well as general knowledge of internal computer systems.
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Westward Parts Services Ltd. offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Thank you for your interest, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (403) 342-5020
Westward Parts Services Ltd.
6517 - 67 Street
Red Deer, AB T4P 1A3